‘We were saved:’ Anna Faris’ carbon monoxide scare serves as warning for travelers
'We were saved:' Anna Faris' carbon monoxide scare serves as warning for travelers 1Always check your carbon monoxide detector when traveling. That’s what fire officials are urging after responding to a scary incident involving Anna Faris. Over Thanksgiving, the “Scary Movie” actress rented a home with her family at Lake Tahoe, a popular vacation destination that straddles the California-Nevada border. Two family members on …
News story posted on 2019-12-04T17:46:00.0000000Z